[vikbooking category_id="" sortby="" sorttype="asc" reslim="20" view="roomslist" lang="en-GB"]

CITY TAX: 0,5 euro per person and per day (the children under six years and people over 75 are excluded), and in the established measure from Comune di Melendugno with the resolution of that year.

GARAGE FOR YOUR AUTO: limited availability, included in the price until exhaustion.

CAUTION: at the moment of the delivery of the keys will be given the amount of €100,00 for the caution in case of the damage caused, in the middle of the stay, in the apartment. The aforesaid amount will be restituted at the end of the stay before the verification of the integrity of the apartment. 

OPTIONAL COSTS: (The optional costs are not included in the price). You can bring with you your linen or you can take it from us.

5,00 euros per rental Kit Bathroom linen (request in the moment of the booking).

6,00 euros per rental bedroom matrimonial linen (request in the moment of the booking). -5,00 euros per rental single bed linen (request in the moment of the booking).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BOOKING: the booking of the apartments will be effectuated exclusively by the official site of the structure (www.donnaiolanda.it) or by internet channels of the commercial partners (ex.Booking). The bookings in the period of July and August cannot be eliminated, while for the other periods it is expected free cancellation 30 days before the start of the stay.

The bookings of the periods of July and August are valid only if they are effectuated by credit card or by wire transfer. At the moment of the booking will be taken an amount for the deposit equal at the 30% of the total price. The remaining share, equal at 70%, will be given at the moment of the delivery of the keys in the structure or by credit card. The bookings in other periods are valid with the same procedures of the payments to execute after the period of the free cancellation.

The apartments will be left cleaned and in order. In all rooms, on the door, you can find one form with all the rules.  It is pleasant that the guest leaves the room with bathroom and kitchen cleaned (fridge, dishes and hob with the remotion of the garbage. If you don’t do this the Residence “Donna Iolanda” will charge you a price extra: 30,00 per person. In the apartments there is air conditioning/heating, kitchenette (with fridge and oven) with the necessary tools (pots, cutlery, dishes, cups, ecc.) The apartments are furnished in the same way (with the only chaning of the typology). Next to the structure there is a big supermarket CONAD.


The structure is in the Comune di Melendugno distant 4 km from San Foca (sand beach), it also has an important touristic port; 5 km from Roca where you can admire the amazing “POESIA” a natural swimming pool and archaeological excavations, destination of many tourists; 6 km from Torre dell’Orso, frequented by many tourists; It is distant 15 km from the Storic city of Otranto and from chief town Lecce; it is distant 13 km from Melpignano where takes place the international event of the “NOTTE DELLA TARANTA” (August 15). It is distant from 8 to 12 km from the village belonging to Grecìa Salentina. Going from Torre dell’Orso to Otranto, that it is 10 minutes in the car, you can find on your right LAGHI ALIMINI and on your left FRASSANITO where you can stay in the famous Pine Forest and the entrance to reach beaches (equipped and non) and disco musics. The structure has conventions with renowned restaurants and bathhouses that will give to the guests some coupons to the fruitions of the services at advantageous offers.